The funding for Pupil Premium in 2018-19 was £64,815 which included £300 for service children. 6 LAC students received the Pupil Premium Plus funding from their home local authority.
In 2018-19 the funding was spent on:
- Delivering and evaluating strategy groups, to achieve objectives on students’ EHCPs, through the delivery of specific interventions, e.g. Fine Motor Skills, Concentration Skills, Sensory Circuits etc.
- Contribute to the development and funding of Inclusion Support Assistants (PSM/C&L/BESD/Cognition and Learning) and an additional member of staff to join the Inclusion Team to support students in BESD.
- Providing 1:1 literacy and numeracy interventions by an Inclusion Support Assistant with specific responsibility for Literacy and Numeracy.
- Accelerated reader subscriptions.
- Additional support to students and families by the Family Support Worker.
- Access to a Counsellor.
- Subsidising trips and enrichment experiences for students entitled to pupil premium.
- Subsidising reward trips.
- Mathletics subscription.
- Support to students and family at TAC/CIN/CP level.
- Duke of Edinburgh Staffing and registration.
- Supporting the cost of leading an Emotional and Wellbeing House day to support Children’s Mental Health.
- Supporting pupil premium students to attend after school clubs.
Further information on Pupil Premium can be found by clicking the button below.