The school exists to ensure that SEND students the City of Peterborough have their needs met and are successful member of society when they leave. We will ensure that they become independent and resilient, and able to speak for themselves where they require support to live.
We will do this by:
- Encouraging respect and tolerance for all members of the school community, with staff leading by example.
- Setting high expectations for student outcomes and preparing for adulthood.
- Ensuring students have access to a wide range of activities that address their additional needs and give them the opportunity to be independent despite them.
Our key school objectives for 2021-22 are:
- Students have the skills and knowledge they need to progress in their EHCP and curriculum targets.
- Close gaps between groups.
- Teachers and teaching assistants use outstanding planning and learning activities in their everyday practice.
- Extend the curriculum beyond the academic.
Ofsted encourage parents and carers to give their view about the school their child attends. If you would like to give feedback on Marshfields School please click here.