The school exists to ensure that SEND students in the City of Peterborough have their needs met and are successful member of society when they leave. We will ensure that they become independent and resilient, and able to speak for themselves where they require support to live.
We will do this by:
- Encouraging respect and tolerance for all members of the school community, with staff leading by example.
- Setting high expectations for student outcomes and preparing for adulthood.
- Ensuring students have access to a wide range of activities that address their additional needs and give them the opportunity to be independent despite them.
Our key school objectives for 2023-24 are:
- Further develop and implement a whole school Numeracy Strategy to empower all subjects to raise student levels in functional mathematics.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate the rewards and consequences system to enhance student motivation and improve student behaviour.
- Make British Values explicit across the whole school and within student understanding.
- Strengthen engagement through better links and communication with the school community.
Ofsted encourage parents and carers to give their view about the school their child attends. If you would like to give feedback on Marshfields School please click here.