Here are some ways you can help your child with their Physical Education development at home. Any work done at home and handed in to their teacher will receive praise in school.
- Develop a poster on how to lead a healthy active lifestyle.
- Research the main components of fitness, what sports they relate to and then design a poster.
- Research important rules of the game for the sport they are currently taking part in at school.
- Write an evaluation of their strengths and areas for improvement on their performance in their most recent PE lesson.
- Encourage students to participate in 30 minutes of exercise at home or join a local club.
If your child is completing the BTEC Sport qualification or would like to complete this qualification in Year 10 or 11 some invaluable homework would be to complete the attached worksheets.